Wednesday, April 12, 2017

4.12.17

Today I had my 30-week appointment. The baby is measuring about 4 weeks behind schedule and I have only gained about 20lbs overall and only 2lbs since my last appointment. The doctor is hoping that I will be able to gain about 1-2lbs every week, to get baby back on track. She said to except a early July baby. She will not try to induce me if baby and I are healthy until July 9th.

We have got some more clothes for you and also all the cloth diapers we will need. I been doing research on how to do cloth wipes.  We have not yet got the bedroom set up, but we have family coming in Next week for our Temple sealing and also for the baby shower. After that my plan is to get the bedroom all ready for you.

You love when daddy pushes on my tummy and you will push or kick back. You love rolling your elbow or knee across my tummy and love poking my belly button. You still have not gotten the idea of Food is good. Morning sickness is back and worse then it was the first trimester. You do not like a lot of fruit now. Blueberries, Skittles and water have been the best so far.  You are most active at nighttime and love when Daddy sleeps with his hand on the belly.  When Nami rests her head on my belly, you do not like that and will kick her very hard. She doesn't like that.


Every day we are more and more excited to finally meet you. We are about 12 weeks away and we cannot wait. We love you more and more and you're a great blessing in our lives already.

No comments:

Post a Comment